HPCS 2015 Outstanding Papers & Posters Awards
The International Conference on High Performance Computing & Simulation
July 20 – July 24, 2015
The Hilton Amsterdam Hotel
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
In Cooperation with ACM, IEEE, and IFIP
Outstanding Paper and Poster Paper Awards
As in previous years, HPCS 2015 will have "Outstanding Paper Award" and "Outstanding Poster Paper Award".
The awards will be made by the Awards Committees for contributions which are considered outstanding in their significance, scientific quality, timeliness, and relevance.
In addition to a certificate/plaque, each award includes a free registration for the next year HPCS conference.
The awards will be presented in the closing session of the conference or at an appropriate social event.
For more information, please contact the Awards Co-Chairs and Posters Co-Chairs.
* Hesham Ali, University of Nebraska – Omaha, Nebraska, USA
* Thierry Priol, IRISA/INRIA, Rennes, France
* Volker Sander, fh-Aachen, Germany
* Vladimir Korkhov, Saint Petersburg state University, Russia
* Souley Madougou, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
* Francesco Quaglia, Sapienza Università di Roma, Italy
* Marian Vajtersic, University of Salzburg, Austria